Properties Bali Contact Bulgarian  Български език  Properties Bali Contact Russia русский язык

Properties Bali Contact English  English  Properties Bali Contact Indonesia  Indonesia

MODERN 2 UNITS OF 2 BEDROOM OCEAN VIEW KEDUNGU FOR SALE

  • IDR5,750,000,000
villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 4 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 5 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 6 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 7 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 8 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 9 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 10 villa 2 unit complex villa 2 bedroom ocean view rice field view mountain view quite area closed to beach brand new renders project shm imb modern design modern for sale 11
  • Villa, Villa-Complex
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 4
  • Rooms
  • 250
  • 200
  • Lot m²
  • 2020
  • Year Built
  • 423
  • Property ID
For Sale Freehold Hot Offer

MODERN 2 UNITS OF 2 BEDROOM OCEAN VIEW KEDUNGU FOR SALE

  • IDR5,750,000,000

Overview

Property ID: 423
  • Villa, Villa-Complex
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 4
  • Rooms
  • 250
  • 200
  • Lot m²
  • 2020
  • Year Built
  • 423
  • Property ID

Description

Located in the fast-growing Kedungu beach area in a quiet neighbourhood. 4 min drive to Kedungu beach, 10 min to Tanah Lot temple, 20 min to Canggu. The 2 units of 2-bedroom private pool villas was designed for the owner to live in 1 unit and rent out the second unit and get a good passive income.

The villas are the same, mirrored. Built in the land of 400 sqm (200 sqm each villa) with building size of 250 sqm each villa. Each villa has a swimming pool 7×3 and a rooftop terrace. Each villa unit is independent – has its own deep water well 60m depth, water tank, septic tank, water heater. The rooftops offers ocean view, mountain view, rice field, even dragon fruit farm view. Yes, the exotic dragon fruit!.

If you want bigger garden, this property also lease an additional 100 sqm for 10 years.

Details :

The villas have a wide 3.5m access.

Electricity – 7700 kWh

The villa complex also has a security post, large storage, and a staff room & bathroom.

IMB 2019 Residential.

Price fully-furnished – 5,75 Billion IDR / 2 units. Negotiable.

Require a 25% deposit at the moment of signing the deal in the notary. The remaining 75% to be paid after the villa completion (approximately 4 months).

Price Renders (villa as it is, not completed 100%) – 4.2 Billion IDR / 2 units.

  • State/county Bali
  • Zip/Postal Code 82121
  • Country Indonesia

Details

  • Property ID: 423
  • Price: IDR5,750,000,000
  • Property Size: 250 m²
  • Land Area: 200 m²
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Rooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Year Built: 2020
  • Property Type: Villa, Villa-Complex
  • Property Status: For Sale, Freehold

Compare listings

Compare
Sylvia BHV
  • Sylvia BHV
Bali Homes Villa srcoll to top

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Properties Bali Contact Bulgarian  Български език
Properties Bali Contact Russia русский язык

Properties Bali Contact English  English
Properties Bali Contact Indonesia  Indonesia